We help individuals and organisations develop creativity, innovation and collaborative leadership skills. Services include consulting,
training, and coaching with an emphasis on arts-based learning and design thinking for innovation.
Our methodologies are created by
multi-disciplinary perspectives including areas such as business development and management strategies, the psychology of NLP enquiry and design and style research. Our focus is on building effective
relationships through creativity, collaboration, and cultivating environments that foster creativity and innovation.
We are committed to the transformation and empowerment
of others. We believe that there is no wealth or value without people. You are the expert in your life and business, we will work with you to harness the potential and manage the interface of
individual and organisational goals in order to reach them. With over 28 years’ experience in education of combined management and curriculum development, coaching and
- We support and accept only ethically, morally and inter-personally just
- We keep our word and tell the truth. We are bold, compassionate and open in all our
- We see work as an opportunity to share with the world in concrete ways the intangible essence
of who we are deep in our spirit.
Things we believe
are important and ensuring not to compromise for financial gain or short-term expediency. We are a learning community where everyone is engaged appropriately in their own and the company’s
development and where contributions are valued and successes celebrated.
- We are designers and developers of blended learning activities with a reputation for
innovation and the creative use of learning technology.
- Be a pioneer, conventional in patience and wisdom.
- Individuals are human beings with thoughts, feelings, and dreams, before they become
employees, managers or team members, thereby naturally establishing respect and honor within the work place.
- Congruence between words are deeds.
- Respect and promote individuals initiative and personal growth in spite of how much it might
- Tolerate and build on honest mistakes and failures.
- We can learn more from them than from successes. Often, the greatest risk is not taking
- The only way is through honesty, ethical thinking with implementation and
- Keep a sense of humour in all that is done and enjoy the fullness of a work life
work to serve and add value to others.
maximising individual potential through challenging beliefs, and identifying what is important to achieve outcomes.
inspire people to take leaps of faith to do things they may not be able to do alone.
beings are the creation of value. there is no wealth without them.
seek excellence in all that we do. It’s fun to achieve